Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Monday, July 13, 2015

I know I have always said said this post would be on a Sunday for some reason, but it seems that I DO NOT like writing on Sundays because the weekends are my days off. Monday actually works pretty well, because I'm more motivated to write and I don't really have to worry about it not getting done. Anyway, writing about recipes and recipe roundups is really quite fun and I think you should try it if you never have. It's super easy and doesn't take all that long to write, only half an hour altogether to write and share, so it's a great post for a lifestyle and food blog. The only hard part about it is mustering up the motivation to do it weekly! But, overall, it's one of my favorite posts to do, next to Friday DIY Roundups. I'd really better get started before I leave for my hike!

Fresh raspberry sorbet in 30 minutes! A perfect frozen creamy treat for cooling down this summer!1. Easy & Delicious Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls by Eating on a Dime  

2. Blueberry Vanilla Bread with Lemon Glaze by Julia's Album 

3. Chicken Alfredo Pizza by Recipe Runner 

4. No-Bake Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches by In Katrina's Kitchen

5. Raspberry Sorbet (as shown in photo) by Creme De La Crumb

6. Basil Whipped Goat Cheese Stuffed Strawberries with Balsamic Glaze by My Day Food

7. Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks Recipe by Just a Taste

8. Buckeye Brownie Cookies by Tastes of Lizzy 

9. Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake by Chew Out Loud 

10. Apple Pie Taquitos by Jo Cooks 

I really want some of those ice cream sandwiches right now, they look like the ultimate summer treat. Also, isn't #6 just a total mouthful, and I don't mean the recipe? Also, you must try those buckeye brownie cookies and tell me how they taste, because you don't know how much I've been craving those for the past week. Tell me what you think of this week's recipes in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs