4 Summer Meal Ideas

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

When it's so hot out, you really don't feel like turning the oven on (well, I don't) which is why we leave baking, etc. for autumn. Don't get me wrong, I love cooking and baking, but the warm weather just makes me want something light and cool- so I compiled a few warm weather meal ideas, and though I've had this post planned for, like, 5 weeks, BuzzFeed JUST posted something exactly like this. Anyway, are you hungry yet?~

Spring Roll Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing (via abeautifulmess.com)1. Spring Roll Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. Caesar Pasta Salad by Spicy Southern Kitchen

3. Peach and Raspberry Chicken Salad with Peach Vinaigrette by Love Bakes Good Cakes

4. Chicken Caprese by Gimme Some Oven

I hope these recipes made your mouth water, because you have no idea how much I want that caesar pasta salad right now- it sounds awesome and I want some!! These are perfect for summer, and now I'm super hungry. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs