Friday DIY Roundup #28

Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Friday and TGIF!!! I went to see the new Mission Impossible movie today with my grandmum and it was fantastic, despite criticism over it coming from my dad. It was amazing: Tom Cruise actually holds onto a plane as it is taking off! I loved it and I recommend you see it, too. Very action packed and I would watch another one any day. I'm sorry for today's short intro, but I'm just so excited to get to the DIYs, so here they are~

Diy Stamped Clay Bowls. This is how I could make my own personalised crockery sets!1. Wire Basket Side Table by The Shabby Creek Cottage

2. DIY Stamped Clay Bowls (as shown in photo) by Gathering Beauty

3. How to Make Paper Flower Garlands by eHow

4. Dichroic-Looking Glass Tiles Made with Nail Polish by eCraft

5. Felt iPad Animal Covers by Huaban

6. DIY Denim Skirt from Old Denim Shorts by Pretty Designs

7. How to Make T-Shirt Yarn by Endlessly Inspired

I hope you liked this week's edition of Friday DIY Roundup! Which one was your favorite? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs