Why I Like Picmonkey Better Than Canva

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Picmonkey and Canva are both online photo-editing services that most bloggers use to edit their stock photos for their posts. Now, I've only used Canva 2-3 times, but I already hate it more than any other thing on the internet! It's terrible, so horrendous, and here's why:

1. It's not cheap. If you want it to look good, you gotta pay money, something I don't wanna do when I can get the same thing at Picmonkey for FREE. 

2. It's so slow!! It freezes up and glitches and annoys the heck out of me and wastes my time. 

3. I don't like the design & system of it, especially how you can "search the web" for stock photos. They aren't free. You can just get on Google Images for the same thing and it's totally free. And I know that Picmonkey isn't completely free, but at least the Royal and non-royal items are reasonable. 

All I'm saying is, I would much rather use Picmonkey than Canva, any day of the week, and here's why I love Picmonkey SOOO much. 

1. They are always coming out with something new! Every time I look on Pinterest, there's a new tutorial on how to do something awesome and I love that they're teaching me something new in the world of digital editing. 

2. They don't combine all features into one big thing-a-ma-jig. There are 4 different sections: Design, Edit, Touch Up, and Collage. It's that simple!

3. They have so many overlays and fonts to choose from, and it's all free, no worries about paying for one little overlay. 

Sorry for that, rant over. Anyway, I hope this influenced your choice of online photo editing services, and tell me in the comments below what you prefer- Picmonkey or Canva? Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs