My Favorite Songs Lately

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I've been listening to Pandora Radio every night when I take a shower, because I need SOMETHING to perform too, and I've picked up a couple new favorite songs. I even made a playlist on Youtube dedicated to these songs, because why not? Here they are~

this is beautiful http://artistycrafty.blogspot.ie/2015/01/freedom-of-my-journal-pages-how-to.html
Deep Blue Something- Breakfast At Tiffany's
Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
Pitull- Fireball
Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good
OMI- Cheerleader
Bear's Den- Above the Clouds of Pompeii
Hitchhiker- ELEVEN
Ylvis-The Cabin
Ylvis- Mr. Toot
Ylvis-Yoghurt
Ylvis- Trucker's Hitch
Walk the Moon- Shut Up and Dance 
Echosmith- Bright

Yeah, ELEVEN is a little weird... But I love these songs and I think you will, too. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs