7 Awesome Chore Chart Printables for Kids

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

School is just around the corner, and so everyone is really getting back into routine, and not that we don't use chore charts in the summer time (we don't because we're more relaxed, but we still do our chores), but the school year is really the best time to hang one up on the fridge. I love completing all of my chores every week, and then getting an allowance at the end. I just love to see all of my accomplishments up on the fridge! But if you aren't the DIY type for chore charts (like me), then maybe you'd go for some printables like the ones I've picked out below. Enjoy~
Mrs. This and That: Free chore chart printable...would be cute to put in a frame or laminate for multiple uses

1. Free Chore Chart Printable (as shown in photo) by Mrs. This and That

2. Simple Chore + Reward System Your Kids Will Love by Clean Mama

3. FREE Kids Chore Chart Printable by Simply Designing with Ashley

4. Printable Chore Chart by A Girl Named PJ

5. Free Printable: Kids Chore Charts by Pinch a Little Save a Lot 

6. Friday's Freebie: Kids Printable Chore Charts by I Should Be Mopping the Floor

7. Minecraft Inspired Free "Chorecraft" Chore Chart Printable by Motherhood Unadorned

That last one was so cute I just had to add it because I thought it would really help some kids to do their chores, some kids that love Minecraft so much they would use a chore chart that is Minecraft-themed. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs