5 Etsy T-Shirt Favorites

Monday, September 28, 2015

I love Etsy! They have so many cute t-shirts, and as you may know, t-shirts are my style of choice. Every day, a t-shirt. Not really a blouse, or a tank top, but rather a t-shirt. Because why, you ask? They're comfy and they have cute things on them! (and they're comfy) So since Etsy has, like, a bajillion cute tees, I decided to share a couple of my favorites. 

PLANTS ARE FRIENDS t-shirt shirt tee unisex womens mens cute kale flowers vegan floral cactus tumblr pinterest instagram weed *brand new1. Unisex I'm, Like, 104% Tired Tee

2. PLANTS are FRIENDS T-Shirt (as shown in photo)   

3. Mother of Dragons T-Shirt 

4. OK, But First Coffee Tee 

5. MOON Heather Grey Shirt

I LOVE #2!!! It reminds me of the sharks in Finding Nemo, where they say "Fish are friends, not food" and then try to eat them- but I'm saying "Plants are friends, not food!" and then eating a steak. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs