10 MORE Oreo Recipes to Make You Squeal

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Yay, it's time for more Oreo recipes!!! I did one a few weeks ago and it was so much fun and I loved writing about it so much that I decided to do another one just for fun. Oreos are my favorite thing ever, and just a few nights ago we got the most delicious cookies-n-cream ice cream, I think it was Stoneridge? I'm not sure, I can't exactly remember the name but I really want to share it with you guys. But I'm hungry already, so let's get to the post~

Awesome Ice Box Oreo Cheesecake |  The recipe uses a pudding mixture that is combined with cream cheese to give it that "cheesecake" flavor. Crushed Oreos make up the crust as well as being mixed with the cheesecake batter.  This ice box Oreo cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert because you won't even need to turn on the oven.: 1. Oreo Fudge by A Bun in My Oven 

2.  Death by Oreo Cupcakes by Instructables

3. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies by Picky Palate

4. No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream by Southern Bite 

5. Awesome Ice Box Oreo Cheesecake (as shown in photo) by Foodista 

6. Skinny Cookies 'n Cream Milkshakes by Sally's Baking Addiction

7. Oreo Brownies by I Heart Nap Time 

8. Homemade Oreo Cookies by Tastes Better From Scratch 

9. Cookies 'n Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes by Handle the Heat 

10. Oreo Buttercream Frosting by Your Cup of Cake 

Mmmm, Oreo buttercream frosting sounds amazing!! Also, I wouldn't mind trying some Oreo cheesecake right now... These recipes look irresistible, I can't wait to try one for myself (some day...). Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs