Friday DIY Roundup #32

Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Friday, readers! It's the first Friday of the school year so it's late start, and that means I have a lot more time to sit in bed and think about writing this blog post and how I forgot to do my homework... But oh well, priorities first, so I'm gonna write this first! I've been getting a lot of DIYs in my Pinterest feed lately and I have a few favorites so I'm glad the crafty day of the week has finally come~

Concrete Planters, so cute! Wondering if it's worth the work and time though...:
1. Cute Little Concrete Planter (as shown in photo) by A Little Craft in Your Day

2. DIY Watermelon Pinatas by Minted 

3. DIY Painted Storage Basket by Tell Love and Chocolate 

4. Ice Cream Balloons by Randomly New 

5. DIY Painted Treat Bags by Tell Love and Chocolate

6. Doughnut Purse by Studio DIY 

7. Fruit Loop Cake Topper DIY by Paper n Stitch blog

That's all for this week, but I hope you get to try some of these out this weekend. Which was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below. I might be posting a Friday Favorites post later today, but I don't know, I'm kind of busy. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs