10 Fabulous Essential School Supplies

Friday, September 11, 2015

I've been browsing Etsy a lot lately and the other day, I clicked on "Office Supplies" simply because I love office supplies and school supplies and that kind of thing. And since school has begun (for some people) I thought I'd share a couple of my personal favorites, including some awesome pencils, particularly the Sherlock ones because Sherlock is my favorite show and I am such a fan! When I came across them I freaked out because they had all these Sherlock phrases on them that made me fangirl all over the place. 

Sherlock Pencil Set, Pencil, Sher-locked, Fandom, Hot Foil Stamed Pencil, Sherlock, Gift, engraved pencil, Sherlock Gift, Back to school 1. Sherlock Pencils!!!! (as shown in photo) 

2. Lucky Cat Pencil Case (!!!)

3. Hand Lettered Pocket Folders

4. Letter Block Crayons

5. Colorful Mini Notebooks 

6. Macaroon Mechanical Pencils 

7. Pineapple Hole Reinforcements 

8. Mint Green Dipped Twig Pencils 

9. Girl Boss Coral Pencils

10. Cupcake Reinforcements 

Isn't this stuff just great? Those little hole reinforcements are awesome! I also saw a Sherlock pencil case along the way, but it wasn't that great of a design, so I left it out (but you can still look for it in MisterScribbles' shop). Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs