Friday DIY Roundup #34

Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Friday, readers! It's almost time for the weekend to arrive and I can't wait to curl up with a good book, and go for long walks in the field, and shoot my bow & arrow with my dogs! I just love being outside in the fall because of all the beautiful colors, and the heat isn't too intense, and if I get too cold, I can come inside for a cup of hot cocoa. I also love getting crafty on the weekends~

DIY Eye Print Cushion Cover: 1. DIY Stone Cactus Yard Art by Wonderful DIY 

2. DIY Eye Print Cushion Cover (as shown in photo) by Make and Tell

3. Make Your Own Pretty Shampoo Bottles by Almost Makes Perfect 

4. Gold Dipped "Hello" DIY Tote Bag by Mamoo Kids

5. DIY Donut Pillows by Little Inspiration

6. Make a Rustic Sail Boat by House of Hawthornes

7. Homemade Coffee Bean Soy Candles by Mother Earth Living

That's all for this week! Aren't those pretty shampoo bottles classy? I would definitely want to do that to my bottles, it's so cute, and you could also do it for conditioner, face wash, face scrub, body wash, etc. The possibilities are endless~~ Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs