7 Easy Autumn DIYs

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I know I have a DIY roundup tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait and since Fall is officially here I wanted to celebrate with some autumn-themed DIYs! Some of these are really cute and cozy and I think you guys will really like them because they're so easy and simple, which is totally my thing (anyone else??). But without further ado, I release the crafts~

Gilded Pine Cone Garland1. Easy Pine Cone Garland by The Sweetest Occasion 

2. Autumn Leaf Inspired Hat by Knitty 

3. Fox Stamped Blanket by Patchwork Cactus

4. Fall Leaf Headband and/or Crown by Momtastic

5. Leaf Shaped Cork Coasters by Fine and Feathered

6. Easy Dip Dyed Baskets by Martha Stewart

7. Crocheted Mug Cozy by Akamatras

These are soooo cute I love them! Especially #3, that one is adorable- perfect for a baby shower gift, or maybe just for yourself? Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs