My Mochi Favorites This Week

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

As you may know, I LOVE the website MochiThings. It's like Etsy but a little pricier, and it just has the cutest stuff! I've been browsing it almost every day and I always find awesome stuff that I know I don't even need but simply want. You may also know that office supplies and planners and notebooks and pouches are my weakness... Well then MochiThings is my kryptonite. You can check it out here. And here are a few of my personal favorites so far~

Essential Pouch CollectionThis pouch is so cool! An you can get a whole collection of essential pouches for pretty cheap. Wouldn't you love storing your first aid stuff in here??



 










Medium Monthly Planner The Medium Monthly Planner is a good size (and a good price) for me simply because I don't want something too small because I write so much and something so big would take up a lot of space, although I personally wouldn't mind the Big/Large Monthly Planner...











Ghost Sticky Note
 This ghost sticky note is TO DIE FOR- isn't he BOO-tiful? He doesn't SCARE me at all, in fact I think I have the GUTS to hug him and write on him~ 














Pattern Masking Tape Set 02MochiThings just has the cutest washi tapes EVER and it's great that they come in little sets. These are just a few of my personal favorites.















Pour Vous Notebook v2 What can I say, I'm a sucker for cute notebooks- notebooks for that matter, but the cuter the better. Oh, I would write in these TO DEATH.  














Slim Purse OrganizerThe Slim Purse Organizer is a must-have if you have a really cluttered purse like mine, because it just makes pretty much everything easier. I want one now...














Ardium iPhone 5 Wallet v2
This Ardium Smartphone wallet is super convenient, especially on vacation (which I found out myself while in Hawaii!) because you can keep track of your phone, your money, your credit cards, and your room key all in one little place- your phone case. My mum had one of these a while back (not this exact one, but a similar one) and she loved it.








That's 7 things I love from MochiThings for the 7 days of the week and I'm already excited to post more of these in the distant future. What was your favorite thing on this list? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah





 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs