Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hey guys! Sorry this post is a little late, today was the first day of school and as you can imagine things were a little hectic but now I have a pretty solid idea of what my schedule looks like, which means I might now be late on posts much? But I don't know, because I'm getting up later now and some mornings are busier than others because I DO prefer to do my homework in the morning rather than after school just because I'm a little more awake in the morning (that sounds weird, I know) because I'm just so exhausted after school. But let's get to today's post, my Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week~

Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich - on the list of things I wish I'd never seen. Uuuummmm buying ingredients tomorrow!!!: 1. Pizza Nachos (!!!) by Tasty Kitchen Blog 

2. Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich (as shown in photo) by Closet Cooking

3. Jalapeno Popper Burger byCrunchy Creamy Sweet

4. Cookies-n-Cream Extreme Brownies by Crazy for Crust 

5. Parmesan Cauliflower Bites by Damn Delicious 

6. Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread by Averie Cooks 

7. Nutella Stuffed Churros by Handle the Heat 

Mmmmm, we got some delicious stuff this week- I LOVE jalapeno poppers so much, so I think I'd really like that jalapeno popper burger, along with some Nutella stuffed churros for desert- just YUM. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs