10 DIY Halloween Decorations

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween is not even around the corner anymore- I was going to say it was around the corner, but it really isn't, because there's only 3 days left- will you survive? I won't, because this afternoon I have to get my braces tightened, which means I will have the worst of pain RETURNING to my mouth for another week. That's 1 week of my life that I'll never get back..... Oh well I'll just eat ice cream and cry over how much taffy I got in my bucket this year. What am I saying- I'm gonna eat that taffy anyway. 

DIY Spider Eggs- Take white pantyhose, cut it in half, and stuff the fool with stuffing, then glue on spiders, and viola!: 1. DIY Cheesecloth Ghosts by Crafts Unleashed

2. Halloween Party Candy Corn Banner by The Pin Junkie


3. DIY Spider Eggs Decor (as shown in photo) by Passionate Penny Pincher

4. Make a BOO Sign for Your Door by The Pinning Mama

5. DIY Ombre Candy Corn Wine Bottles by Brit Co

6. Monster Mud Reaper by Instructables

7. Giant Spider Web DIY by Home Decorating Trends

8. Jack Skellington Halloween String Garland by Disney Family

9. Broken Glass Cupcakes by Martha Stewart

10. Make Your Own Glitter Pumpkins by HGTV

I often see people grabbing glitter pumpkins from Michael's and Wal-Mart for like, almost $10, which is ridiculous when you can grab a fake pumpkin and a jar of orange glitter from the craft store for, like, a dollar each. Also, aren't those little Jack Skellingtons adorable??? I always thought he was a pretty cute character. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs