My Spotify #TGIFnight Playlist

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

For those of you that don't know, I listen to Spotify and I'm building a pretty nice playlist collection over there. I like Spotify so much better than Pandora radio! On Pandora, everything was so random, you never knew what songs you might get- not to mention they had 10 times the ads that Spotify has. I love how on Spotify I can at least build a playlist of good songs and then hit shuffle. It rarely does suggested songs, but when it does, at least those songs are relevant to whatever else I'm listening to- Pandora never did that, it was like they were combining Fall Out Boy and then Taylor Swift, one song after the last. It was- again- completely random. I rate Spotify 10 out of 10. So,since I can't actually figure out how to embed my playlist, here are the songs that I have on my #TGIFnight playlist~

Mark Ronson- Uptown Funk
Ylvis- Truckers Hitch
Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
OMI- Cheerleader
Ylvis- Mr. Toot
Ylvis- Yoghurt
Ylvis- The Cabin
Maroon 5- Sugar
Maroon 5- Payphone
WALK THE MOON- Shut Up and Dance 
Bruno Mars- Grenade
Jessie J- Bang Bang 
Ariana Grande- Problem
Iggy Azalea- Black Widow
Iggy Azalea- Fancy
Katy Perry- Firework
Katy Perry- Dark Horse
Katy Perry- California Gurls 
Katy Perry- T.G.I.F.
Katy Perry- Teenage Dream
Katy Perry- Roar
Katy Perry- Wide Awake
Katy Perry- Ur So Gay
Katy Perry- Hot N Cold
Katy Perry- I Kissed a Girl 
Nicki Minaj- Starships 
Cher Lloyd- Want You Back
Cher Lloyd- Swagger Jagger
Avril Lavigne- Here's To Never Growing Up
Avril Lavigne- Hello Kitty
American Authors- Best Day Of My Life
Imagine Dragons- Radioactive
Fall Out Boy- Centuries
Fall Out Boy- Immortals
Bebe Rexha- I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
Macklemore- Thrift Shop
Tove Lo- Talking Body
Cher Llyod- I Wish
Rixton- Wait On Me
Jason DeRulo- Trumpets
Anna Kendrick- Cups
Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass

Hahahahahha- do I have enough Katy Perry yet?? Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs