5 DIY Halloween Costumes

Monday, October 19, 2015

Halloween is just around the corner! There are officially only 12 days left until Halloween, so if you have yet to pick out a costume, I would hurry, because most costumes are either sold out or can't ship to your location by a certain time. Luckily, I'm DIYing my costume!! I'm going to be Jiji, from Kiki's Delivery Service, AKA a sarcastic black cat with a red ribbon (all I need now is the red ribbon, which probs won't be available). So if you're going to make your costume this year but don't have any ideas, I've got a few right here for you, and if you're still stumped, you should watch Eva's video about Celebrity Costumes on YouTube. 

Way before I had ever read about Jay and Daisy, I was a little girl fascinated by flapper...: 1. DIY Flapper Costume (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. Pineapple Costume by Studio DIY

3. Bubble Gum Machine Costume by The Joy of Fashion

5. Mary Poppins Couple's Costume by Keiko Lynn

That's all I have for today (but I can't wait to do another one!), but isn't #5 amazing? I wanted my parents to do that but my dad thinks he's too fat..... Hmmm... Back to the drawing board. See you tomorrow- thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs