10 Pumpkin Spice Treats

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Autumn is here, which means Pumpkin Spice is EVERYTHING- not just your classic PSL. Personally, I've never had one, but I plan on it...? I don't even know. But there are tons of treats out there, and I was planning on including ABM's PSL Playlist for 2015, but it's simply a treat for the ears.... And the heart and the mind <3 a="" and="" autumn="" been="" but="" d="" enjoy="" favorite="" few="" here="" i="" is="" it="" lately.="" my="" of="" pinning="" pumpkin="" s="" season="" share="" since="" spice="" that="" though="" treats="" ve="">

Just when I thought my affinity for all things pumpkin was waning, I stumbled across this simple and unexpected pumpkin treat -- pumpkin spice truffles!: 1. Pumpkin Spice Truffles (as shown in photo) by Annie's Eats

2. Festive Pumpkin Spice Krispie Treats by Essentially Eclectic

3. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte by Thriving Home

4. PSL Pizza is All You Need by Buzzfeed

5. Pumpkin Spice Buttermilk Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by Cozycakes Cottage

6. Pumpkin Doughnuts by King Arthur Flour

7. PSL Mug Cakes by Betty Crocker

8. Starbucks Pumpkin Scones Copycats by Damn Delicious

9. Pumpkin Spice Caramels by Mom On Timeout

10. Pumpkin Spice Macarons by Tasty Kitchen

See?? It's not just for lattes anymore. But can you believe #9, doesn't that sound delicious?! I don't know about you, but I've always thought of caramels as a sort of autumn treat, and this one fits perfectly- PSL caramels sound like the coziest treat in the world right now. Tell me in the comments which one of these recipes sounds the coziest. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs