6 Dollar Store Crafts to Make You Smile

Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Monday, readers! We are one day closer to Halloween, and there's only 19 days to go. I love Halloween, it's one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas, because who can pass up a bucket of candy while you walk around dressed like a cat in the dead of the night? No one I know. One of the best parts is getting to make your decorations, but since we still have a few weeks until Halloween, I decided a few multipurpose dollar store crafts would fit~

Dollar Store trash bin, spray painted & used as side table!:
1. Picture Frame DIY Nail Polish Rack by My Repurposed Life

2. DIY Personalized Mugs by Lillian McKay

3. Dollar Store Waste Bin Side Table (as shown in photo) by A Little Craft in Your Day

4. DIY Picture Frame Terrariums by Country Living

5. Plastic Animal Bookend by Love Grows Wild

6. Ombre Vases by Living Well Spending Less

That's all for today, but it was really fun to write this and I'm sorry that I'm getting this published so late but I had a busy morning and my computer wasn't working so great this afternoon. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs