Friday DIY Roundup #35

Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Friday, readers! I can definitely feel the Autumn feeling in the air, and I'm really excited to participate in my school's art competition for this year's yearbook cover and the theme is ZOMBIES! I didn't vote for it (personally I don't really like the theme) but I hope I can channel my true talent to actually win and have my art work on the cover. It's not like I don't have competition, in fact I have MAJOR competition, but whatever- let's get CRAFTY! (why do I get so far off subject every day????)

DIY SUCCULENT GARDEN: 1. DIY Succulent Garden (as shown in photo) by The Blondie Locks 

2. Leather Hexagon Vanity Tray by Sugar and Cloth

3. Donut Friendship Necklaces by Studio DIY

4. DIY Coffee Table from Old Wire Basket by Apartment Therapy

5. DIY Gold Leaf Vase by Say Yes

6. Make Your Own Wood Bead Key Chains by In Love At Home

7. DIY Mini Macrame Planters by Free People Blog

Yay, these are all soooo cute! Especially #3, I totally love those and would make a bunch of them out of different little foods like hot dogs, hamburgers, candy, etc. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs