5 Etsy Necklace Favorites

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy October 1st, readers!! Today is officially the very first day of October, and that means All Hallows Eve is one 30 days away!!! SQUEEEE! I can't wait for Halloween, it's definitely my favorite holiday after Christmas. I just love the vibes. And the candy. And dressing up. And watching Poltergeist!!! Last year, after my sister and I were done trick-or-treating and my parents got back from dinner, my mum, my sister and I all watched Poltergeist late into the night (my dad didn't watch it with us, he thinks it's the most stupid movie ever, doesn't believe in ghosts!). Wow, I got pretty off topic today with my love for October... Let's pretend that didn't happen? 

Lotus necklace - gold lotus flower necklace - blooming flower - lotus -  a 22k gold overlay lotus flower on a 14K gold vermeil chain1. Gold Lotus Flower Necklace (as shown in photo) 

2. Tiny Rose Gold Moon Necklace (!!) 

3. Personalized Nameplate Necklace

4. Round Agate Druzy Necklace

5. Round Tree of Life Necklace

#4 is so cute they look so magical!! Wow, and that lotus necklace is stunning- and yet I love how simple it is. I would definitely wear that! Which necklace was your favorite? Tell me in the comments and I'll probably agree with you. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs