Friday DIY Roundup #37

Friday, October 16, 2015

So hey guys, it's FINALLY Friday!! You have NO idea how prepared for the weekend I am, I've been anticipating the weekend ever since 7:30 am Monday morning... So it's been awhile. Also, I got Draw Something last night and it's so much fun to play and draw things with my friends. I've also been browsing Pinterest a lot, and one of my favorite things to Pin is workspaces! I've seen some pretty nice ones, too- really nice. I wish I had more than a kitchen counter and a desk with an easel on it, but I like my workspaces because they're nice, too. Let's get crafty~

DIY Copper Candle @themerrythought: 1. DIY Copper Candle (as shown in photo) by The Merry Thought

2. Color Dipped Clothes Hangers by Sugar and Cloth

3. Macrame Hanging Pumpkins by Fall for DIY

4. DIY Gold Leaf Brooches by A Beautiful Mess

5. Make Your Own Mouse pad by The Crafted Life

6. DIY "Hip Hip Hooray" Party Sign by Minted

7. DIY Doughnut Bulletin Board by Paint the Gown Red

That's all for today, but I think these look like some really fun DIYs if I do say so myself! The weekend is the best time to get crafty, so I'll see you tomorrow with some awesome nail art (by the way, sorry I missed last weeks Nail Art Saturday!). Thanks for reading!!

xx Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs