Nail Polish Wishlist

Thursday, October 15, 2015

So I've been really into doing my nails lately so that they look nice, since I don't have my hands in the dirt anymore like I did all summer. Now, I can do my nails and all I have to worry about is them getting a little bit chipped, not incredibly dirty with mud under them.... It took me forever to get all the mud out after weeding. Next time I'll wear gloves? (probably not) But I do have a wishlist for more nail polishes, since all I have right now is a tiny box with a couple bottles of nail polish on it. I'll probably do a nail polish inventory in the future and write a post about it, but for now, here's my Pinterest nail polish wish list. 

Best Glitter Nail Polishes And Swatches – Our Top 101. This super holo rainbow one (as shown in photo) 

2. This is SO perfect for Autumn!!!

3. OOOH navy blue is so pretty <3 a="">

4. This super light pink one is amazing.

5. This one is a little bright, but I would wear it. 

6. Again, this one is amazing for Autumn and I want to wear it every day!

7. This classic pink would be stunning for the springtime.

8. This pastel purple is so calming.... ZZZzzzz.....

9. This one is light but calming and beautiful, a good wedding color. 

10. This one is so amazing and rebel punk and holo- everything I love in a polish. 

So that's all for today, but I can't wait for tomorrow's DIY roundup because I've got dozens of awesome crafts to share with you guys. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs