Friday DIY Roundup #38

Friday, October 23, 2015

So happy Friday, guys!! I'm so excited for the weekend right now and a little less excited for the coming week because I have to get my braces tightened on Wednesday (I know, I feel like I just got them, too), which is coincidentally the same day my friend Annika gets her braces on. Random note about this morning- I thought the half and half had gone bad because I saw little thingies in there and also it said October 30 (it's the 23) but a few weeks ago we had some half and half go bad over 10 DAYS before the date. But that was a different brand. My tea tastes weird, but I also just brushed my teeth and it smelled weird before I added sugar OR cream. It could be the espresso machine messing it up...? I didn't smell the bag before I put it in. OKAY THAT WAS RANDOM time for the DIY roundup~
Working with #Canon to make fabric transfer journals!:

1. Make Your Own Cactus Balloons by Sara Hillenberger

2. DIY Fabric Transfer Journals (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

3. Magnets from Extra Tiles by A Beautiful Mess

4. DIY Clay Hanging Planters by Paper n Stitch Blog

5. Make Your Own Pinwheel Placemats by A Crafted Life

6. Sculptural Vase DIY by Hunted Interior

7. DIY Stained Glass Soap by A Beautiful Mess

Like I always say, it would never be a true DIY roundup without at least a few crafts made by ABM themselves. But seriously, that stained glass soap looks so COOL!! I would love to make some but soap making looks like too complicated of a process and I might be a *tad* too lazy for it. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs