Friday DIY Roundup #36

Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Friday, guys! Sorry this post is so late but I've been out all day and then my computer was acting up, plus I was super tired, but I'm getting this awesome DIY roundup published nonetheless. I've had a super fun week, there's no school today so it was really nice to have a day off to myself. Despite being a day to myself, it's been a rather long day, so I'm just gonna get straight to the crafts!

aloe plant gift mug: 1. Aloe Plant Gift Mug (as shown in photo) by Then Let It Be 

2. DIY Leather Folders by Design Sponge

3. Gold DIY Bookends by The Glitter Guide

4. Bright Cat Garland by A Subtle Revelry

5. DIY Gold Stamped Ring Dish by A Beautiful Mess

6. Hand Carved Cat Stamps by Kollabora

7. Wine Cork Bulletin Board by A Beautiful Mess 

Well, I suppose no DIY roundup would be complete without a couple contributions from A Beautiful Mess- after all, they're pretty fabulous over there and I just couldn't resist. Plus, doesn't #5 look AWESOME? I can't wait to do that with all of my corks. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs