YAY! New Blog Design

Sunday, October 25, 2015

I'm sure most of you have noticed my new blog design! It looks pretty nice, doesn't it? Certainly a lot cleaner and a bit more chic than the last one. I cannot believe how it started out- clearly I knew nothing at all about what a nice blog looked like, nor that I could actually make mine look semi-decent without spending $1000 on a freaking blog design. At first, I thought it looked way better the way it was, but now I'm starting to realize how good it actually looks. I feel like the white is just so much prettier and simpler, and this is the way it really should stay, for at least a while. I thought it took away it's personality- but I was way wrong. What do you think? Tell me in the comments below which design you like better. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs