My Fall Goals

Monday, October 26, 2015

Every season, I try to make a list of goals to complete by the time Winter, Summer, Spring, or Fall comes around. It acts as a deadline for certain things I may want to accomplish. But while I do this, like, 4 times a year, I've never really shared it with you guys. Some of these goals I'm sure you might be able to relate to, while others are more personal, and some are downright weird. But I wrote this last month, and who knows what I was thinking last month. 

Alaina Kaczmarski's Lincoln Park Apartment Tour | The Everygirl: -Have more than a full bucket of candy on Halloween (even though I can't eat most of it with these stupid braces)

-Have the most awesome costume EVER (and it will be awesome)

-Have 35+ followers on PaigeeWorld (my favorite art app)

-Participate in FMS Photo-a-Day every day until the end of the year (yeah I know that overlaps into Winter)

-Add a few inches to my scarf that I'm knitting~

-Complete 3 Poptropica islands (hahahahaha now you know what I do in my downtime)

-Participate in #inktober at least once.... I have yet to do that. 

-Finish at least 3 watercolor paintings~

As you can see it's not that long of a list, but it sure is a start, and I am going to be adding to it a lot throughout Autumn, checking off random goals and such. But I hope you can relate to it just a little bit? Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs