30 Things I'd Bring With Me to a Deserted Island 2nd Edition

Monday, November 30, 2015

You might not remember, but last year I wrote a post about 50 things I would bring to a deserted island with me, because I thought it would be way more fun to write than 3 things I'd bring to a deserted island with me- and although I was very right, it also took all day to write- and it started to get difficult to think up new things.... But this is a new year, so I'm ready to take this on and go to a deserted island with 30 more things! You can read my old one here. I even copied and pasted the rules that I wrote up last year below. 

Anyway, here are the rules: you are fleeing to a deserted island abundant with life because you are escaping from death because a bunch of serial killers are after you. You are going to be there for at least a year, and can bring 30 items with you. Yes, the island has free internet and you have the password. Whatever you are wearing RIGHT now is what you wear to the island, so if you're in PJs, I'd recommend bringing some clothes! Oh, and the island has a bunch of fruit trees and white, sandy beaches. The ocean is not only full of edible fish, but also killer sharks- so be careful! And by that, I mean wait an hour before you get in the ocean after you ate because you could get a cramp :D Also, assuming there are animals on this island, there MUST be fresh water!! There is a picture of what it looks like above. 

1. The Mazerunner books, AKA what I'm reading as of this month. 

2. My espresso machine because I may or may not get sick of drinking tea all year long. 

3. My phone.

4. My charger, assuming there's an outlet somewhere on that island.

5. A generator & an outlet. 

6. Shampoo....... 10 gallons of it. 

7. Conditioner........ 10 gallons of that as well. 

8. A MACHETE

9. A cast iron skillet.

10. A small propane stove.

11. A few kitchen knives.

12. Seeds: carrots, sunflowers, raspberries, green beans. 

13. Fertilizer, because my garden needs it ^^. 

14. A grill. 

15. Charcoal. 

16. Unlimited matches. 

17. Hot dogs..... No, frankly, I don't really care what they're made of.

18. Sorels- they're durable and they'll last virtually forever, and they work in the rain, snow, sand, mud, etc. 

19. HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE SYRUP

20. 1500 hours of target practice. (how else will I eat)

21. A tent that hangs from the treetops (I saw it on Pinterest, okay? look it up)

22. A bow and a sheath of arrows. 

23. A canopy for shelter. 

24. A few moleskine journals.

25. Pens.......

26. My toothbrush and 2 things of toothpaste (oral hygiene is important, just sayin) 

27. My coziest blankets :)

28. MY CAT!

29. Hair ties. 

30. Bobby pins. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs