Friday DIY Roundup #43

Friday, November 27, 2015

Sorry this one's a little bit late, I've just been kind of busy today and right now is the only moment that I can find time to actually write this post- but HAPPY FRIDAY! Now that Thanksgiving is over, I've already begun the Christmas countdown- 28 more days as of tomorrow. Excited yet?? A few weeks ago when I was in Portland they were already playing Christmas music, over a month before Christmas. Usually I just get into the mood towards mid-December, and we get our tree a few days before Christmas day, usually by the 20th at the latest. 

DIY Glittery Graphic Pencil Cases: 1. DIY Fabric Wrapped Pot by Tell Love and Chocolate

2. Glittery Graphic Pencil Cases (as shown in photo) by Studio DIY

3. Pom Pom Party Hats by Tell Love and Chocolate

4. DIY Chalk Letters by A Bubbly Life

5. DIY Quiet Bags (for keeping the kids quiet) by I Heart Nap Time

6. Mylar Treat Bags by Paper n Stitch

7. Clay Drink Stirrers Tutorial by Paper n Stitch

Now you have something to occupy your weekend instead of Netflix and Chill (or in addition to Netflix and chill?)

xx Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs