5 MORE Sweet Nutella Treats

Monday, November 2, 2015

Sometime last month, I wrote a post with a bunch of yummy Nutella recipes and I loved it so much that I decided to write another post with just a few more sweet recipes to get your mouht watering- it'll be a nice break considering we just had a whole week of Halloween themed posts. You're just going to love everything that I've found, I doubt you'll be able to keep from making at least one of these recipes. 

Nutella-Stuffed Browned Butter Blondies! ...oh my sweet Nutella heaven!!: 1. Nutella Cookie Cups by Cakes Cottage

2. No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake by Dessert Now, Dinner Later


3. Browned Butter Blondies with Nutella Pockets (as shown in photo) by The Food Charlatan

4. 3 Ingredient Nutella Truffles by Crazy for Crust

5. Nutella and Banana Smoothie by A Thrifty Diva

These all look so amazing, I just wish I could try them out for myself!! Especially those Nutella truffles- mmmmmm..... and I hope you can try a few out for yourself!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs