7 DIY Soda Stream Flavors for this Fall

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Even though most people love to drink soda mostly in the summer time to cool off, I also like it in the Fall- which means that my Soda Stream is going to get a lot of use. Actually, I love soda all year round, so it get's a lot of use anyway. But I bet a lot of you don't want to actually go out and buy (or order online, in my case) those syrups that are filled with all the bad stuff and can only result in 2 things- cavities and a sugar high. So I decided to collect a few yummy DIY syrups that you can make at home~

Homemade Root Beer Syrup for the rootin-est, tootin-est root beer you'll ever drink! Big thanks to @HankShaw: 1. Root Beer Syrup (as shown in photo) by Foodie with Family

2. Fruit and Herb Flavored Sparkling Water by The Yummy Life

3. Blueberry Lime Soda by The Vegetarianventures

4. Homemade Orange Soda by Simple Bites

5. DIY Key Lime Syrup by Former Chef

6. Make Your Own Cola Syrup by NYT Cooking

7. Homemade Ginger Ale by Epicurious

These all look so yummy, especially #5- I've only had key lime soda once, but it was so good, and a lot more different from lemon-lime soda than I thought it would taste. Maybe it'll be even better if I make it myself!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs