Friday DIY Roundup #40

Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Friday, guys! This post is a tiny bit late because I have the day off so I thought I would spend it in bed watching Netflix and YouTube.... Let's just say that Jenna Marbles needs to make more videos because there's a *chance* that I watched almost every single one of them. I also practiced Spanish. And finished an episode of Ghost Adventures. And ate a cowboy burger that I loved (!!). And worked on my scarf. And rolled on top of a cat causing her to cut my foot open with some claws that I really should clip later.... Basically, I love my days off. 

Make a Unique DIY Office Organizer with Cork SheetsPaper and Stitch: 1. DIY Stenciled Dresser by The Stir

2. Unique DIY Office Organizer (as shown in photo) by Paper n Stich

3. I'm So Fancy Makeup Bag by The Polka Dot Chair

4. DIY Large Triangle Quilt by Fancy Tiger

5. Hanging Diamond Decor by Sugar and Cloth

6. DIY Bunny Tote Bag Tutorial by I Wear The Canvas

7. Easy Marbled Knife Holders by A Beautiful Mess

These are all so amazing! I totally want to try some of these now, especially #2 and #4, because organization is bae and I've always wanted to make a quilt. See you tomorrow for Nail Art Saturday!  

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs