5 DIY Thanksgiving Decor Part 1

Thursday, November 5, 2015

There's only 21 days left until Thanksgiving (the yummiest time of the year!), so I thought that this year if someone is hosting Thanksgiving dinner, they must have to clean their house- that is, unless it's already clean..... But who keeps their house clean all year round??? Instead of cleaning the house, why not just make some snazzy decorations to cover up that mess? Or you can do both, but that's a little too much effort- I would just rather have the kids make the decor and someone else clean the house while mum & dad make dinner. I'm getting too in depth here- let's get to the decor~

A few weeks ago, I gave my boys Asher and Zephan a mission to find as many perfect acorns with caps intact as they could possibly find. It gave them something to do and it gave me some beautiful natur: 1. How to Paint Acorns (as shown in photo) by Home Stories A to Z

2. Fall Candle Centerpiece by That's What Che Said

3. Fall Mason Jar Vases by Anything & Everything

4. DIY Gobble Gobble Gobble Sign by Hometalk

5. Thanksgiving Burlap & Glitter Placecards by Typically Simple

I'm sure you've noticed that at the top it says PART 1! Yep, that means I'm gonna write another one pretty soon! And I can't wait because this was really fun to look for all the cute DIYs and such- and to think I have much more to share. See you tomorrow, for the DIY roundup!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs