Friday DIY Roundup #41

Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Friday, guys! I'm leaving in about an hour to go up to Portland, so I thought I could use my time wisely to write this post BEFORE I leave, even though I'll have my laptop with me, just because I didn't think you guys would want another super late post. Normally at this time in the morning I would be getting ready for school, and I could probably leave right now and still get there on time, but luckily that's not happening... Instead I get to write an awesome DIY roundup for you guys- yay!! 

DIY wooden polaroid gift set: 1. Floral Headboard DIY by Design Love Fest

2. Wooden Polaroid Gift Set (as shown in photo) by Sugar and Cloth

3. Gold Dipped Vases by DIY or Die

4. Glitter Dipped Coffee Mug by White House Black Shutters

5. DIY Woven Rope Basket by Ceci Bean

6. DIY Patches for Well Loved Shoes by Heart and Habit

7. DIY Camera Strap/Scarf by Beatehemsborg

Isn't #7 just so convenient and cute? I would love to wear that instead of just a plain black camera strap because that's just so fashionable and awesome- whoever came up with that is a genius. I'm serious. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs