5 Fall Ice Cream Recipes

Monday, November 16, 2015

Everyone always says that ice cream is strictly a summer-food, but I disagree strongly with that saying- if anything, summer is the WORST time of year for ice cream! It gets all warm and melty and you get all sticky and the heat just makes that even worse. It cools you off, but not like a nice pool or river does. On the other hand, ice cream is yummy in the fall because you don't have to worry about it melting as easily and you can it inside by the fire after a yummy dinner. Have I convinced you yet??

Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream Recipe from @bakedbyrachel: 1. Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream (as shown in photo) by Baked by Rachel

2. Salted Butter Caramel Ice Cream by David Lebovitz

3. Coconut Marshmallow Fluff Ice Cream by Blahnik Baker

4. Death by Chocolate Ice Cream by All Day I Dream About Food

5. Cinnamon Crunch Ice Cream by SugarHero

Yum! These all look so delicious, now I can't wait to start of the cuddly season with all of my favorite treats. What's you're favorite flavor of ice cream? Tell me in the comments! Mine is moose tracks. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs