Happy Thanksgiving! + 50 Things I'm Thankful For

Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! This is honestly one of the best days out of the year for me, because I have time off from school, and I get to spend my day eating my heart out and being thankful for everything that I have. Every year, I like to write down 50 things that I'm grateful for, whether it be on my blog or in a journal- and I also spend the rest of my day thinking about more things that I'm thankful for. Here are just 50 out of the hundreds that I can think of~

home office..: 1. A roof over my head and a house to surround me, because it froze last night and I don't want to be cold. 

2. Lots of food in the pantry and the fridge, so that I don't get hungry during my late night snacking sessions. 

3. My family to take care of me and keep me company, and spend time with me every day. 

4. A soft little cat to cuddle with me and watch The Walking Dead with me- because no one else will- even if she does kill everything in sight.

5. A comforting cup of tea every morning, to assure me that everything is all right everywhere I go, because it's a part of my morning routine. 

love: 6. My laptop so that I can write blog posts and Google my queries and stay up into the wee hours of the night browsing Pinterest.

7. Cozy blankets because I always get cold when I watch Alaska: The Last Frontier. 

8. All of my art supplies because I cannot stop creating for even one day. 

9. Various notebooks scattered about because I might run out and I must be prepared in case I have to write something. 

10. Sketchbooks displaying my improvement throughout the years.


11. My long-distance relatives, because I love visiting them and writing them letter after letter. 

12. The way the leaves change colors in the Autumn- where would I be without all of these vibrant oranges and yellows?

A creative little bedroom creative space!: 13. The FMS Photo-A-Day group on Facebook- I just love taking pictures and being motivated by all of the awesome prompts. 

14. My iPhone, for supplying me with useless (and useful) apps and a great camera because I take WAY too many pictures. 

15. A nice coffee maker so that I could have a caramel latte or a Snickers cappuccino whenever I want and yet I still choose to have a cup of tea every morning. 

16. Movies- and a projector + big screen to watch them on. 

 : 17. My dogs- they are so amazing, and I'm just so thankful to be able to take long walks in the field with them every day. 

18. Words with Friends- I love playing with my friends and family no matter where they are. 

19. I'm thankful to live in such a nice place, so that I can go outside every day and not be surrounded by pollutants and smoke- and it smells so good here.

20. I love living somewhere where I can go for a hike someplace beautiful that's only 15 minutes away. 
mommo design: IKEA FROSTA STOOL HACKS:

21. All of those inspiring blogs out there- I'm loving this post by Boho Berry, she's amazing at bullet journaling and she's motivating me to start. 

22. I love the rain. I'm grateful for the way the atmosphere becomes gloomy, and the way the air smells, and how it sounds on a metal roof. 

23. I'm thankful for our cows- because they supply us with delicious beef which makes for the yummiest BBQs in the summer time. 

24. I love Spotify and all of the music it has because what would life be without music? It wouldn't be that fun, I'll tell ya that...

25. Paigeeworld is definitely something I'm thankful for, because it's really nice to have a fun, positive community that I can share my art with. 

26. Bloglovin' is amazing- it's a hassle to have to go to every blog and read them, when I can just read all of their new posts in one app! Thanks, Bloglovin' ;)

27. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs