Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Aah, finally, I'm back to writing these again! I want to try and do these biweekly, as in every two weeks, but that won't be able to start until next year (as in about 2 months from now, haha) because I already have all of my blog posts laid out and planned up until mid-January. But I love writing these so much, and I feel like you guys kind of love reading them (maybe? I don't get any feedback, guys...) so I want to incorporate them into this blog even more along with Friday Favorites. 

Coconut Cream Pie Bars: 1. Turkey Apple Cranberry Slaw by Safeway

2. Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Balls by The Gunny Sack

3. Chili Pasta Bake by Tasty Kitchen

4. Lemonade Ice Cream by I Heart Nap Time

5. Coconut Cream Pie Bars (as shown in photo) by Willow Bird Baking

6. Honey Garlic Shrimp Skillet by The Cooking Jar

7. Spinach and Ricotta Grilled Cheese by Cafe Delites

8. Honey Lavender Ice Cream by Fabulously French

9. The Best Pecan Pie Recipe by Gimme Some Oven

10. Caramel-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies by Just a Taste

Guys, I'm sorry for misleading you... #9 says it's the best pecan pie recipe, but it isn't. My mum's recipe is. And no one will ever beat her to the pecan pie throne because she INVENTED the pecan pie throne way back when pecan pie was invented. Sorry ;)

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs