10 Etsy Fall Faves

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Etsy is one of my favorite shopping websites because it has so many cute handmade things that I just want to buy immediately- and it's got a lot of awesome geeky stuff, too, including SHERLOCK PENCILS!!!! I got so excited when I found those I was just screaming and jumping around and showing my dad because he's a fellow Sherlockian. So here are a few of my Etsy favorites for this Autumn season~

Etsy's Favorite-Indoor Knitted Slippers, Knitted Boots, Women's Slippers, Christmas Slippers, Gestrickte Hausschuhe1. Knit Chunky Headband by Fizz Accessory

2. Etsy's Favorite Indoor Knit Slippers (as shown in photo) by The Thrifty Wolf

3. Kitchen Mountain/Napkin Holder by Vsocks

4. Human Anatomy Magnets by Art Altered

5. Wooden Mountain Magnets by AMOKORI

6. Crochet Mermaid Tail Blanket by DC Creates

7. Starpugs Coffee Mug by Canine Caffeine Co

8. Ceramic White Cat Coffee Mug by Woodstockin

9. Delicious Macaron Soy Candle by FabCandles

10. Pumpkin Spice Pure Soy Candle by The Dancing Wick

That's all for today- but aren't those slippers just TO DIE FOR? Honestly I'd kill for those slippers they just look so comfy, I would love curling up by the fire with those slippers, a cup of tea and a good book (e.g. The Mazerunner, which I'm reading right now). 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs