App Review: Polyvore

Monday, December 28, 2015

So I've never done an app review before, but I thought it looked really fun to do and it's great for a blog to have variety, so I'm giving it a try and if I like it a may do a few more of these :) The app I'm going to review today is Polyvore, a fashion app that I've been really enjoying for a couple of months- it's more of a girl app, and no, it doesn't cost money, and I do not know if it is available to the Google Play Store seeing as I purchased it on iOS.

WHEN I GOT IT + HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT IT 


I downloaded Polyvore about 2 months ago back in October at the peak of Autumn, and I found out about it when I was watching a Fall-themed video by my favorite YouTuber, MyLifeAsEva, and she mentioned Polyvore. It sounded interesting and I thought I'd like it, so I downloaded it soon after and was instantly addicted! I'm telling you, this is the most addicting of apps and you won't be able to put it down the first week. 

PROS 

-It's completely free to download & use
-You can make sets customized to your style 
-There are TONS of different items on the app to heart & use in sets 
-They show the prices of the items right on the app, in case you're thinking of buying something
-You can follow other people on the app, which is cool
-It has a sleek design which I really like, ugly apps aren't fun to use
-It doesn't really ever crash, that I know of 
-There aren't any ads that I've noticed...
-There is cosmetics, and a lot of it, which you can heart and add to your sets!

CONS 

-You need an internet connection to use it, which I don't always have 
-There are also home decor items on the app, but I only like the fashion items, the home items kind of get in the way almost?
-I can't even really think of any more cons that's how good this app is. 

This is a really great app and I would highly recommend it, I know it is available on iOS but I'm not sure about Android? I want to do another app review soon!

xx Savannah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs