My Favorite Blogging Resources and Apps

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Blogging can be pretty hard at times. Yeah, it's not just people sitting on their couch in their PJs with a laptop in front of them writing whatever comes to mind- we need the little things to help us out, and not everyone knows what those things are. Note: this isn't a complete post, this isn't every single blogging resource and app out there- it's simply my personal list that I've chosen to share with you today :)

Free stock photo of relaxing, relax, chocolate, sweetAPPS 

-Evernote is SUPER helpful- it's not your average note-taking app, because you can add photos and make sketches and checklists and texts and chat with other people- I'm in love with it, it's the ultimate To-Do list app. I would highly recommend it. 

-For scheduling posts, instead of physically writing things down like I used to, I just use the default Google Calendar that came with my phone because it's easy to use and I like the system of it, plus it's free. 

-Layout is a free photo collage app that I like a lot better than most photo collage apps (I don't know why so don't ask). It just has a really clean design, has different layouts, you can use lots of photos, and though I don't use it often it's quite useful.

Free stock photo of light, flowers, plant, pot-Pinterest has got to be one of my top favorite blogging resources in the form of an app- I've been using it to help me blog for years now, and it's honestly one of the most helpful blogging apps out there.

-Bloglovin' allows me to read all of my favorite blogs in one feed, which helps me out a lot because I get tons of inspiration from other blogs & bloggers. 


RESOURCES

Think-Picmonkey is what I use to edit all of the photos I use on this blog. If I need to add text to a photo, then I use Picmonkey to do that. It has a lot to offer with the free version, but the Royal one would help if you want a more professional look because there are so much more options. 

-Pexels is my all time favorite stock photo site for a lot of reasons, mainly because their photos are beautiful and have no watermark, and they update it with 10 photos every day. Plus, there's a huge library of photos with variety so you can use them for everything. Oh, and did I mention it's free?

-Pinterest obviously has to be on here because I don't think this blog would be where it is today without the help of Pinterest. If you've got a blog, Pinterest is gonna help you A LOT. 

-I feel like I should put Spotify on here even though it's for music- I just think listening to music while I write helps me focus a whole lot more and plus I can't go a day without listening to it~

That's all I have to share with you right now, I'm sure there's more but I just can't think of it right now. Have a great week!

xx Savannah





No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs