10 Inspirational Blogs That I Love

Thursday, January 21, 2016

As a blogger and an avid reader, you can probably imagine how much I read other people's blogs- basically, whenever I can. When I finish a blog post, I head straight for my favorite blogs to see what they've been posting lately. These are all inspirational to me personally in some way, whether they be inspiring me to get outside and take a walk or to stay inside and write that blog post once and for all. Also, completely unrelated- have you noticed that Friday is quickly approaching? I think the lack of school on Monday is making my week surprisingly better- like an extra Friday, almost. 

1. A Girl, Obsessed

This blog is amazing, I've been reading it for almost a year now and it's great. I'm not one for beauty blogs, really, but she posts more than beauty- she posts tips on blogging & lifestyle, too. Her latest post is How to Battle a Bad Skin Day.

2. The Dainty Squid

Free stock photo of sea, nature, ocean, bayOkay, this has got to be one of my favorite blogs of all time- and by far my favorite on this list. I love her Friday Favorites posts, and I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE her 365 challenge results, but she's not doing it this year *cry cry cry*. Kayla writes a lot about her explorations of abandoned places, and her latest post is Exploring Akron

3. chibird

Free stock photo of city, sky, sunset, lightsI discovered chibird one day because I'd been seeing her adorable little drawings all over the interwebs, so I checked her out on Tumblr, and every couple of days or so she posts little affirmations of life- I assure you she will make you more positive ever day. Her latest post is It takes some pain and struggles to really grow

4. Thirteen Thoughts

Free stock photo of sky, sunset, beach, people
This is one of the blogs I started reading more recently, back in November or so (maybe December??? I can't remember honestly) but I think she's honestly a really great writer and I'll be reading her for a long time. Also, this blog kind of reminds me of AGO a little bit? Paula also writes about beauty and lifestyle, and her latest post is How to Stay Sane When Sh*t Hits the Fan


5. Wonderlass
Free stock photo of white, flower
This blog I just started reading last week, I discovered it on Pinterest and was instantly hooked. Her vast library of resources and blogging tips is addicting, and her internal links will leave you clicking on one post after another. Did I mention her personality leaks through the page and straight into your heart like a cold glass of lemonade? The humor and likability is refreshing, to tell the truth. 

6. It's Not Her, It's Me

I've been reading this blog for a while now- probably a year now, and I have to say that I love it and keep on coming back for more every now and then! Toshiko is a fashion blogger living in the bay area of San Francisco, and occasionally blogs about her travels, too. Her latest post is Farmhouse Inn Part 1: Home Away from Home

7. Fat Mum Slim

Free stock photo of coffee, cup, cappuccino, caféAside from TDS, this is my favorite blog on here- maybe even more than TDS. I've been reading this blog for years, and Chantelle has never failed to make me fall in love with her blog over and over. She also hosts a Facebook group called FMS Photo a Day, where every day there's a prompt and you post a picture going along with it. Her latest post is Healthy Sweet Potato & Tuna Croquettes Recipe

8. A Beautiful Mess
Free stock photo of flowers, plant, close-up view, orange

ABM is one of the most popular and amazing crafts & DIY blogs out there, and you probably already know about them so I won't say much. Basically, they have more than one app (both photo editing), tons of eCourses, two mail subscription services and are in the process of writing a cookbook- did I mention they are the scrapbook queens? Their latest post is Try This: Potato Stamped Curtain Panel Tutorial

9. Wonder Forest

Free stock photo of landscape, mountain, hutThe Wonder Forest is a blog I've been reading for ages. After discovering them on Pinterest (like all of the other blogs I discover basically), the thing about the blog that really got me hooked was her title on the blog. It was painted with watercolors, and I loved that she'd done that herself. She also has various watercolor video tutorials on YouTube, and a bunch of blogging tips on her blog. Her latest post is How to Manage Your Expectations and Avoid Dissapointment

10. Elle & Company Design

Free stock photo of nature, forest, trees, houseOkay, this is one of those blogs that has literally everything when it comes to blogging tips. I've found tips on designing a logo, blog post ideas, online courses and every single thing you need to know about managing your own business. They're extremely professional, and pretty much the GODS of blogging- I love it. They're latest post is 40 Easy, Engaging Video Content Ideas for Your Creative Business.

All of these blogs are beautiful and inspiring, and are written by the best of people- you won't be disappointed when you click these links. Also, don't forget to follow them on Bloglovin'! Stock photos used in this post are courtesy of Pexels

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs