Friday DIY Roundup #49

Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Friday (finally)!!! It got here quicker this week, as I mentioned it one of my other posts, because I didn't have classes on Monday so my 4 day week just got a lot better. I actually don't even have any classes today, it's a special day where we have 3 hours to catch up on work before the end of the quarter (that's 3 hours of doing nothing at all, in my case- I hate it) and then we have lunch, and then an assembly before going home for the day. And that's my Friday schedule that you didn't ask for but I wrote about it anyway....

Epoxy top jewelry box DIY (click through for more)
1. Make Your Own Felt Garland by Pam Garrison

2. Epoxy Jewelry Box DIY (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

3. Paper Apple Blossom Branches by Lia Griffith

4. DIY Tassel Wall Hanging by Honestly WTF

5. DIY Doormat with a Message by Lonny

6. Green Tea and Lemon Bath Bombs by A Beautiful Mess

7. Gold Leaf Paper Mache Bowls by Kelli Murray

All of these crafts are so cute, and you know that no DIY roundup would be complete without something from ABM- and this post has two awesome crafts from them. I'm excited to start my weekend, though I know it will be shorter than ever and will go by like a flash. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs