Friday DIY Roundup #48

Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Friday, and happy 2 weeks into the new year- finally, only 50 weeks left until you can party once again, and about 49 weeks until Christmas. That means you only have to do this 49 more times and you can drink Christmas tea and get a bunch of presents once again. But first, I'm pumped for the summertime to get here already- not that I don't love this cold weather, but reading outside and wearing shorts and jumping into the pool? I'm missing it. 

DIY: hand sewn felt alphabet: 1. DIY Text Bubble Shelf by Mommo Design

2. Hand Sewn Felt Alphabet (as shown in photo) by Purlbee

3. Perler Fruit Key Rings by My Poppet

4. Marble Moon Phase Wall Hanging by Almost Makes Perfect

5. DIY Pinwheel Placemats by The Crafted Life

6. Wooden Birthday Banner by Tell Love and Party

7. DIY Homemade Sugar Lip Scrub w/ Honey by Hello Natural

That lip scrub looks & sounds amazing, perfect for the winter months when my lips get especially dry and chapped. Also, those felt letters are adorable and I know they're meant for toddlers but I would hang them around my room any day. 

xo Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs