Friday DIY Roundup #50

Friday, January 29, 2016

Oh, the weekend is so close I can almost feel it! I love it when weeks fly by like this, because I feel like the weekend just ended and it's Monday, but before I knew it we're right back to Friday again. The very first month of the year is coming to a close, and I feel like it was quick and short, but also long enough to be filled with the joy of a thousand good days. 

DIY Friendship Bracelets: 1. Shibori Tie-Dye Cloth Napkin Tutorial by A Beautiful Mess

2. DIY Friendship Bracelets (as shown in photo) by Studio DIY

3. Make Your Own Tiny Tassels by The Sweet Lulu Blog

4. Cardboard Cacti by The House That Lars Built

5. DIY Pegboard Wall Organizer by Fossil Blog

6. Large Scale Instant Film Display by A Beautiful Mess

7. DIY Bendable Balloon Tails by Studio DIY

I love friendship bracelets, ESPECIALLY in the summertime, which was why I included some in this post. They are so fun to make and even more fun to wear, so my sister and I spend hours making them for each other and wearing them from June through August, soaking them in the pool and drying them in the garden. Now I miss summer...........

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs