Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I love these posts- and I'm hoping to do a lot more of them this year, because it's fun to just write a post that you love to read, and even though it's fun to have variety on a blog, it's also fun to just have routine. I want recipes & food to be a big part of this blog, especially considering I've been writing a lot about blogging & DIYs. I want to incorporate lifestyle posts into here too, because I love reading them so much so why not write the blog you would want to read? Aaaand there's my random rant of the day...

Sweet heat grilled cheese (via abeautifulmess.com) 1. Sweet Heat Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. No-Bake Berry Cheesecake by Jelanie Shop

3. Spinach and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread by Host the Toast

4. Pumpkin Chai Latter Recipe by The Glitter Guide

5. Peach Pie Scones with a Vanilla Glaze by A Latte Food

6. Raspberry Scones by Food-and-Cook

7. Rosemary Shortbread by Mod Big Recipes

8. Nutella Stuffed Sugar Cookies by Whole Yum

9. Chewy Chai Snickerdoodles by How Sweet It Is

10. Homemade Churros with Chocolate Sauce by Just a Taste

Oh, these are making me so hungry! Especially those Nutella stuffed sugar cookies- love at first sight much? I even snapchatted them... That's how good they looked. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs