7 Fresh Salsa Recipes

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I love salsa so much- but I hate tomatoes. You know? Like, some people don't really like avocados that much, but will kill for some guacamole (whoops, you didn't know guacamole was made out of avocados? Never mind.........). Although sweet salsa is pleasing and different, traditional hot salsa is wonderful and I just love spicy things. Green salsa is one of my favorites, but sometimes it all comes down to the chip- something not too thick and crunchy, but kind of greasy, like Chevys chips. I loved Chevys chips, they were perfect, and made me want to go back for more. Now I want Mexican food.......

Fresh Salsa Recipe ~ This recipe is one of my favorites. It has strong, fresh flavors and perfect seasoning... fabulous!: 1. 5-Minute Restaurant Style Salsa by The Chunky Chef

2. Rainbow Salsa (as shown in photo) by Gimme Some Oven


3. The Best Ever Roasted Salsa by Yummy Healthy Easy

4. Super Easy Salsa Verde by Chef Savvy

5. Black Bean and Corn Salsa by She Wears Many Hats

6. Fresh Salsa (as shown in photo) by Lulu the Baker 

7. Chipotle Pico De Gallo Salsa Recipe by Lexie's Kitchen and Living

These all sound amazing, especially the black bean & corn salsa, black beans do wonders to good salsa! Just don't forget cilantro & fresh jalepenos, if you're making restaurant style (my favorite). 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs