Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Yay, another one of these! I want to try to do these every other Wednesday, it's just a really good day for this (I don't know why so don't ask), since every single week is too big of a commitment for me to remember to stick to... Also I really need to remember to schedule more posts, because I'm only ready up until April and it's already February- that means we're two months away from running out of stuff to write. 

fudgy oreo brownies.:
1. Fudgy Oreo Brownies (as shown in photo) by 88 Food

2. Hazelnut Crepes by A Cookie Named Desire

3. Nut Milk Creamsicles with Boba by A Beautiful Mess

4. Orange Blossom Pancakes with Vanilla Honey Cream and Berry Compote by Jet and Indigo

5. Warm Coconut Nutmeg Pudding by Robot Lemonade

6. Baked Hazelnut Doughnuts with Coconut Frosting by Made by Girl

7. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Sundaes by Faring Well

8. Lemon Poppy seed Doughnuts by A Happy Food Dance

9. Healthy Dark Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Bars by Half Baked Harvest

10. Funfetti Cake Batter Popsicles by A Cozy Kitchen

I just now realized these are all sweet treats... But instead of going back and adding in some other recipes, I'll just leave it, and this will be a sweet week. Maybe I'm in the mood for brownies and popsicles and pie? 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs