7 Places Around the World I Want to Visit

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

On people's bucket lists, travel is one of the main categories. In fact, I don't think people put anything else on there, besides skydiving and special foods. I've always had a list of fun places I'd like to visit before I die, and just recently (a month ago? Two months? I can't remember) I made a travel board on Pinterest after discovering so many beautiful photos of amazing places around the world. Here are the top 7 places that I thought I'd share so that you can add them to your list, too~

Paris in the fall: 1. Melbourne, Australia

I've been wanting to go to Australia for as long as I can remember, and what better place to go than Melbourne? Obviously I would explore a little bit more, maybe drive around a bit, but mostly I would just rent a house and relax on the beach. I'm not the kind of person that explores every little thing. 

2. Paris, France (as shown in first photo)

This one is a no-brainer, but I'm not visiting it because it's "the most romantic place in the world"- I want to eat the food! But instead of visiting in spring or summer like most people, I'd go in the fall, because there won't be as many tourists and the colors would be just gorgeous.

3. Tokyo, Japan (as shown in second photo)

Shinjuku’s Kabukicho during daytime | 21 Cozy Photos From Tokyo's Hidden Bars: I've always wanted to visit Tokyo- always. I've been watching Miyazaki movies since I was a baby, and in fact just got a bunch of Japanese toys & nik naks for Valentine's Day. This is my dream, and I will make it to Japan if I have to walk there never mind Japan is an island. 

4. London, England

This is my next stop after Paris, and I'll be going to all of these European places with my mum because a. She grew up in England and b. she loves the food there and I can't bring back enough for her to eat. Ah, London- home of Sherlock, my mother's memories, and tea time at four o'clock. 

5. Bora Bora (as shown in third photo)

Bora Bora is the real deal. Wish I was there right now... #travel #omg: This one is an underrated place with not as many tourists as Fiji and other tropical places like Hawaii and the Bahamas, but it's, like, ten times as amazing. There is a person that might be reading this right now that really wants to go to Fiji someday (with me probably) and will be screaming their head off that Fiji isn't on this list. Long story short, Bora Bora is tiny- only about a mile wide, and two miles long. 

6. Santorini, Greece

My mother's second favorite place? Greece. She LOVES Greek food. She could live off of it. Greece is so beautiful, with the colors and the streets and the beaches, I could just live there. Honestly, most places in Europe are beautiful.

7. Costa Rica

This has been on my family's vacation list for a while, and for years now my dad has been saying that we would go- but still, we never have. It's a very tropical place, though, with white sandy beaches and clear turquoise water. 

Those are the seven places that are all on my bucket list, and that I wish to visit someday- hopefully with friends.

xo Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs