Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

This is becoming a Wednesday tradition, and I'm gonna let it- it's not my fault I just happen to have a post that's not going to work out scheduled for every Wednesday, and have these for every other Wednesday. By the way, happy hump day! It feels like Tuesday because the day before last was a holiday, turning yesterday into Monday and therefor shortening my week in every way possible. I've been noticing in previous posts that I do too much sweets, so I'm going to really try to balance it out this time~

Honey Thyme Lemonade with Sugared Blackberries recipe (and great syrup shot!): 1. Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants by Life with the Crust Cut Off

2. Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting by Baking Parttime

3. Honey Thyme Lemonade with Sugared Blackberries (as shown in photo) by Waiting on Martha


4. Creamy Broccoli, Bacon and Chicken Pasta by Julia's Album

5. Cherry Snowball Cookies by Chef in Training

6. How to Make Homemade Nutella by Tasty Yummies

7. Tomato Avocado Grilled Cheese by Chukcha

8. Turkey Bacon and Avocado Grilled Cheese by Tidy Mom

9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Latte by Chocolate Covered Katie

10. Sugar Free Carrot Cake by Green Kitchen Stories

Can you tell I've been pinning avocado grilled cheese sandwiches like crazy lately? They look so amazing- I would do anything for one right now. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs