Friday DIY Roundup #54

Friday, February 26, 2016

Sometimes, it's okay not to post all week- it's really good to take a break, because once you come back, you're better than ever! I love blogging, and not writing anything all week has made me appreciate how much I enjoy typing and writing what I'm thinking and just writing a blog post for the first time in a while is so invigorating and I love it. 

DIY rope wrapped planters: 1. DIY Rope Wrapped Planters (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. Hanging Diamond Decor by Sugar and Cloth

3. Floral Painted Sunglasses by Lovely Indeed

4. DIY Cork Board Triangle Trivets by Shrimp Salad Circus

5. Abstract Painted Splatter Shoes by Dream Green DIY

6. DIY Acrylic Clutch by Say Yes to Hoboken

7. Pom Pom Party Hats by Tell Love and Chocolate

I love all of these, especially the triangle cork board trivets- they look so easy to make, considering you can get a sheet of cork board from the craft store for, like, a dollar. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs